Senior Account Manager
Feigley Communications, a full-service integrated advertising and marketing agency, is seeking a Senior Account Manager responsible for strategically planning and implementing marketing initiatives to achieve client growth and goals. The Senior Account Manager works with clients to understand their short and long-term objectives and assists with researching, planning and implementing solutions to drive their business. This position works to determine client needs, challenges, budgets and goals, analyze market and competitor trends, develop strategies and solutions, present ideas to clients, manage costs, maintain client communications, and measure effectiveness of our work.
Our services include graphic design, traditional and digital media campaigns, public relations, social media management, website development, brand development, video production, strategic planning and other strategic communications.
Responsibilities of the Senior Account Manager position include:
- Serve as client lead and work with clients to gather information, gain approvals, and provide deliverables. A high level of customer service and follow-through is required
- Create project plans and timelines for all projects and manage marketing projects to the agreed deadlines and client's satisfaction
- Manage client marketing and communications initiatives including: website development and management, social media, TV, radio, print, email, SEO/SEM and public relations
- Responsible for strategic planning and forecasting related to account management
- Develop and manage account budgets, prepare estimates and support billing process
- Source and manage various service providers in support of projects; eg. digital media vendors, printers, copywriters, etc.
- Write press releases, blog posts or social media copy for clients and/or agency as needed
- Create monthly (or weekly, as requested) reporting performance updates
- Conduct research in support of marketing campaigns or business development
- Utilize and maintain agency systems of project management, time tracking, social media management, etc.
- Serve as direct supervisor of Account Managers and Account Coordinators, and provide constructive feedback to help staff grow and advance in their careers at Feigley Communications
- Contribute to RFPs and pitch decks, and participate in new business presentations
- Minimum of five years or more of experience in account management or marketing and communications; healthcare experience a plus
- At least three years of public relations experience
- Experience working across varied marketing media; print, digital, mail, web, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus on advertising, public relations, marketing or business required
- Highly self-motivated individual
- Personable with ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with clients
- Strong organizational and analytical skills a must for success
- Adapt to changing situations; ability to perform multiple tasks with multiple priorities
- Excellent communication skills including written, oral and interpersonal
- Good knowledge of design process and methodologies
- Able to accurately estimate timelines and meet deadlines
- Strong project management skills
- Great attitude and team-oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Job Type: Full-time