Public Relations Account Manager
For the right candidate, the new year could mean a new opportunity in a new position at Feigley Communications, a full-service integrated advertising and marketing agency in Baton Rouge. That’s because we’re seeking an experienced Public Relations Account Manager to join our team. If you love challenges, working as part of a team and have a background in public relations, this position could be a great fit. You would work directly with clients to understand their short and long-term objectives and help with researching, planning and implementing communications solutions to drive their business. You will also use your in-depth knowledge of public relations to help grow their brands through a range of PR tools such as press releases, articles and social media activity.
- Serve as client lead and work with clients to gather information, gain approvals, and deliver advertising and public relations projects on time and on budget
- Develop and manage account budgets, prepare estimates and support billing process
- Source and manage various service providers in support of projects; eg. digital media vendors, printers, etc.
- Write press releases, blog posts or social media copy for clients and/or agency as needed
- Provide regular reporting performance updates
- Utilize and maintain agency systems for project management, time tracking, social media management, etc.
- Contribute to RFPs and support new business presentations
- Strong project management skills
- Great attitude and team-oriented
- Personable with ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with clients
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills including written, oral and interpersonal
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in public relations, marketing, communications; experience in healthcare a plus
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus on advertising/public relations required
Job Type: Full-time