Feigley Communications, a full-service marketing and communications agency, is seeking an Account Manager responsible for strategically planning and implementing marketing initiatives to achieve client growth and goals. The Account Manager works with clients to understand their short and long-term objectives and assists with researching, planning and implementing solutions to drive their business. This position works to determine client needs, challenges, budgets and goals, analyze market and competitor trends, develop strategies and solutions, present ideas to clients, manage costs, maintain client communications, and measure effectiveness of our work.
Feigley Communications provides clients with branding strategy, marketing plans, digital and traditional advertising, comprehensive social media management, public relations, website design, video production and more. Account Managers work seamlessly with other members of the agency to implement initiatives that help generate awareness, sales and growth.
Job Type: Full-time
- Serve as client lead and work with clients to gather information, gain approvals, and provide deliverables. A high level of customer service and follow-through is required.
- Create project plans and timelines for all projects and manage marketing projects to the agreed deadlines and to the client's satisfaction
- Manage client marketing and communications initiatives including: traditional and digital marketing campaigns, website development, social media, public relations, Google Ads and video production
- Responsible for strategic planning and forecasting related to account management
- Develop and manage account budgets, prepare estimates and cost proposals, and support the billing process
- Source and manage various service providers in support of projects, including digital media vendors, printers, copywriters, etc.
- Write press releases, blog posts or social media copy for clients and/or agency as needed
- Create monthly (or weekly, as requested) reporting performance updates
- Conduct research in support of marketing campaigns or business development
- Utilize and maintain agency systems of project management, time tracking, social media management, etc.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in account management, marketing and communications, or related field
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience required
- Agency experience preferred
- Highly self-motivated individual
- Personable with ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with clients
- Strong project management skills
- Able to accurately estimate timelines and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational and analytical skills a must for success
- Adapt to changing situations; ability to perform multiple tasks with multiple priorities
- Excellent communication skills including written, oral and interpersonal
- Experience working across varied marketing mediums
- Good knowledge of design process and methodologies
- Great attitude and team-oriented
Advanced knowledge in:
- WordPress a plus
- Basecamp a plus
- Sprout Social a plus