Feigley Communications, a full-service marketing and communications agency, is seeking an experienced Account Manager who loves tackling tough marketing challenges, isn’t afraid of multitasking and enjoys working alongside team members who work hard but have fun doing it. If that’s you, we’d love to hear from you … like yesterday. Send us your resume today so we can get the conversation started.
Responsibilities of the Account Manager position include:
- Serve as client lead and work with clients to gather information, gain approvals, and provide deliverables. A high level of customer service and follow through is required.
- Create project plans and timelines for all projects and manage marketing projects to the agreed deadlines and to the client's satisfaction
- Manage client marketing and communications initiatives including: traditional and digital marketing campaigns, website development, social media, public relations, Google Ads and video production
- Responsible for strategic planning and forecasting related to account management
- Develop and manage account budgets, prepare estimates and cost proposals, and support billing process
- Source and manage various service providers in support of projects, including digital media vendors, printers, copywriters, etc.
- Write press releases, blog posts or social media copy for clients and/or agency as needed
- Create monthly (or weekly, as requested) reporting performance updates
- Conduct research in support of marketing campaigns or business development
- Utilize and maintain agency systems of project management, time tracking, social media management, etc.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in account management, marketing and communications, or related field
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience required
- Agency experience preferred
- Highly self-motivated individual
- Personable with ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with clients
- Strong project management skills
- Able to accurately estimate timelines and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational and analytical skills a must for success
- Adapt to changing situations; ability to perform multiple tasks with multiple priorities
- Excellent communication skills including written, oral and interpersonal
- Experience working across varied marketing mediums
- Great attitude and team oriented
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics
- Sprout Social a plus
- Basecamp a plus