Feigley Communications is seeking a motivated, enthusiastic and organized individual to join its team as Account Coordinator. In this role, you will work seamlessly with other members of the agency to implement initiatives that help generate awareness, sales and growth for our clients.
Feigley Communications is a full-service advertising, marketing and PR firm that provides clients with branding strategy, marketing plans, digital and traditional advertising, comprehensive social media management, public relations, website design, video production and more.
- Assist with day-to-day management of client and agency needs. Includes project management, strategic planning, vendor oversight, reporting and other related tasks, as necessary.
- Write press releases, blog posts or social media copy for clients and/or agency as needed
- Conduct secondary research related to industry trends for clients and agency.
- Provide administrative support, as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing or related field required.
- 1-3 years of advertising/marketing/public relations experience a must.
- Exceptional writing, organization and communication skills.
- Proficiency using popular social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter preferred.
- Must be organized, punctual, professional and willing to learn.
Advanced knowledge in these programs a plus:
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics
- Sprout Social
- Adobe Creative Suite